About

My photo
I continue to grow and develop my passion for drawing and painting, while building a portfolio in animation, illustration, video and motion graphics.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

7.27.2010 was a sketchy day.

Business card ideas.


Two woman playing Scrabble at the KCMO Library 

Hand Studies copied from a book
sorry should've written down the name of said book.


Hanging with Trey and Jane at Barnes &  Nobel
quick sketch of my phone.


Trey and Jane came over to my place for a bit after B&N
this is Trey as he and Jane discussed ideas for their new home.


Today was a good day. I spent the day at the library working out budgets for my upcoming trip to Denver and the normal email replies, as well as, thumbnailing some ideas for my new business card. I did some sketches from my surroundings and listened to yet another Sidebar interview LOIS VAN BAARLE. This woman is awesome, she reminds me a lot of my friend Louise Smythe. I met up with Trey and Jane later in the evening and we had a great, spirited, conversation about life, art, and moving to new places. I must say I love being an artist. Did I mention it is a full moon.

1 comment:

  1. hey mike, its always great to hang out with you as well, Im still up thinking about loft design- I also have to help mark pack paintings tomorrow. good drawings man, i will see you tomorrow!

    -trey

    ReplyDelete