About

My photo
I continue to grow and develop my passion for drawing and painting, while building a portfolio in animation, illustration, video and motion graphics.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Going back...to get ahead

So here are the photos I have from the gallery opening. If you were there and have any shots to share I would love to have them. So much has been happening, new place, new job, new journey here in Denver. Big thanks once again to Ageless Art Gallery, Chris and Gary Aus, Ali Wilhelm, Jack Roldan, Uriah West, Eli, nothing that night would have been possible without your direct hand in it. Thank you!


To everyone who stopped by, both old friends and new, big thank you to you for your eyes and thoughts on my work. I am humbled and honored that you took some time from your journey in life to stop by and see a piece of mine.


Cheers to you all!















1 comment: