About

My photo
I continue to grow and develop my passion for drawing and painting, while building a portfolio in animation, illustration, video and motion graphics.

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year family and friends. 

To all a year of exciting and new challenges, an abundance of love, success and joyful moments.

Here is the latest commission I worked on for The Bobby Cole Company. 

Bobby Cole was referred to me from a previous client and asked me to design the three wildebeest's  or "Gnuz Boyz" characters you see at the opening and end of the video.

(Click to view Video)
What wuz D' Buzz 2010

I look forward to bringing you tons of new work this year. 


Thanks for stopping by.





1 comment:

  1. MY FREUNDE MIIIIIIIKE! how are man? I miss your brother-adoption vibe.. Your art it's evolving super fast. Hope everything it's very good there. Best of luck from your amigo.

    ReplyDelete