About

My photo
I continue to grow and develop my passion for drawing and painting, while building a portfolio in animation, illustration, video and motion graphics.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Chozen Art Gallery Show

Well it's that time of year again to get back into the gallery! I am very excited to announce my participation in the Chozen Art Show III. This is my first time participating in a group show and to say I am geeking out would be an understatement! All the artists and I would be grateful for your support of the local Denver art scene. 

A SPECIAL THANK YOU to JERARD CHAPMAN for putting together an amazing line-up and beautiful venue. 

When:  Friday, May 3, 2013
Where: Von Tornow Gallery 
            1255 Delaware St, 
            Denver, CO 80204


We look forward to seeing you there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment