About

My photo
I continue to grow and develop my passion for drawing and painting, while building a portfolio in animation, illustration, video and motion graphics.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Full on Production

A little tease of work in progress.

Painting like crazy to get everything done for my upcoming gallery exhibition in Denver October 1, 2010 (check back soon for more info). Plus...
I am moving back to Denver September 1st. Oh! and I am starting a new job September 6th so that is exciting as well. Gotta love a challenge.
I want to take a quick minute, while I am thinking about it, to say thank you to Ali and my  Mom and Dad, for the love and support, but most importantly for believing in me. I could not do any of this without you. There are several of you to thank, but instead of forgetting some one or something...I will simply throw out a HUGE THANK YOU, to all my friends and family for your love, help, inspiration, belief and support. 
Everything is coming together beautifully. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that things are coming together for you, even though that means you're heading to Denver. I'm going to miss you, Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited for your exhibition! Post up lots of photos/artwork/other things for those that can't make it? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete