About

My photo
I continue to grow and develop my passion for drawing and painting, while building a portfolio in animation, illustration, video and motion graphics.

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Pulled it off!

I got this great idea from a couple of friends in Kansas City, Trey Bryan and Jane Radstrom. They shared with me their experience of doing a similar figure drawing event durning the KC first Friday, which I must say is a great event. So I thought to myself, I have never seen anything like that in Denver, my next decision was to try to pull it off. I am happy I did. we had so much fun and several people who I had not seen in quite a while stopped by and said hello. Since I wanted to spend my time drawing I asked friends to shoot pictures for me. I promise to post them as soon as I have them. 

Thanks to everyone who encouraged, helped, participated, photographed, and stopped by and said hello. This was a lot of fun for me because of YOU!   

The calm before the figure drawing storm, on the streets of the First Friday Art Walk.





No comments:

Post a Comment